Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Frog Ride

So I have decided that I have emotionally scarred my child for life with the following sequence of events:

Me to the little guy: See the fun frog ride? Won't that be fun to go on? The frog will hop and mommy and k will ride with you!! It will be fun don't you think?? Enter the giant frog....


Not so scary to the naked eye. This frog as innocent as he looks was actually quite scary as you see from the following photos. Getting on the ride we were happy. When the ride started going we were still happy although a little concerned and all happy thoughts went right out the window the second that green frog started hopping!!!


He was holding that silver bar so tight I thought we were going to have to pay for it because I wasn't going to be able to pry his tiny little fingers off of it!! He spent the next couple of hours denying any and all requests to ride any of the remaining attractions in kid land. I’m afraid hes damaged and I’m afraid its all my fault!!! Next time we’ll start slow – the ladybugs before the gigantic jumping frogs. Parenting lesson #123 learned!
frames: here


No comments: