Saturday, July 7, 2007

a little late....

It’s funny how memories and events stay so close in your mind that they feel like they happened only yesterday. I kept thinking all day yesterday that it seemed like only a short time ago that the little man was born and we were sitting in the hospital room anxiously awaiting his arrival. Now he has become this handsome little boy and I am not sure where the time has gone. It amazes me the things he knows and how fast he is learning. After his party last weekend I grabbed a piece of cake and the two of us went out front and with two spoons in hand had a little birthday conversation. It was such a special moment and I am so grateful to be his mom. Anyway - I wanted to finish this layout last night but I was just too tired. So here ya go buddy a little late but not with less love…. Happy Birthday!!!

And with a birthday I wanted to get a shoot in this afternoon (last year we took bday photos 2 months late). The light was so great I had to take a few of the little miss. Here are my two favorites. I’ll leave you with those and say goodnight!


No comments: