Sunday, November 18, 2007

Letters to Santa...


So every year the park here in our little town puts up a mailbox where the kids can send their letters to Santa. We've been talking to N about writing to Santa and when he found his "big" pen that uncle war gave him he decided it was time. That is his actual letter in the LO. I had the video I wanted to upload but I'm blog challenged tonight so I'll try again later! Last year he "got" Santa but this year he really "gets" Santa. He has been so much fun I can hardly wait for Christmas! We set the tree up after they went to bed the other night. He thought it was pretty cool and all of sudden he has been telling us it is winter time now. He was really into my nativity set and he wanted me to tell him the story about 100 times which is even better that he is starting to get why we really have Christmas - that part is the neatest. He is even getting good at telling me the story of Jesus...too much fun!!

1 comment:

Critchlow said...

Sweet! That is so cool that the big pen is used by my favorite nephew! Noah, your innocence will always be cherished.
By the way, I can totally see what you are asking for this christmas in your letter. It'll be good!!