Thursday, March 4, 2010

So...................its been a bit since I posted anything but to my credit we have now moved twice and are getting ready to add a new member to our family. It has been crazy and busy and exciting and scary all at the same time. Actually, those 4 words seem to describe the last 18 months or so. Sometimes it seems like we get over one hurdle just to run into another one. I will say at the same time that I am grateful for ALL that we have gone through. The experiences we have had have truly provided growth for all of us. Not only in our faith but in our family and in each other. I look back and think of all the lessons and tender mercies that I would have missed had we not had the trials we've had. I am blessed beyond anything I can comprehend and I thank my Heavenly Father daily (several times) for all that He has given me. I could not imagine my life without the ways He has blessed us.

Like I said, its been busy. Little A who is not so little anymore turned 3 in December. She is outspoken to say the least. She is Miss Independent all the time and certainly has a one track mind. She is strong, beautiful and intelligent. She challenges me on a daily basis and I am grateful for her keeping me on my toes.....should be interesting adding a new brother to her world! Here she is at three being herself!

N is as busy as always. He LOVES being close to his cousins and being able to play with Ford. He adores him and looks up to him so much. It has been so fun to be close to family and have them grow up with cousins the way I did. I have so many memories with my cousins - I hope this is the start of many for them. He started pre-school in January and is loving every minute of it. He is my homebody so sometimes I have to remind him how much fun he has there. He is excited for kindergarten and for his new brother.....

Anyway that a little recap for us. Hoping to get my camera out and take some pictures now that the sun is back out. Only a few more weeks till our new arrival.....any suggestions on names??????

2 comments:

Critchlow said...

Wow, what a perspective! I am in awe. Here is hoping for a 2010 resurgence of the best that life has to offer given to the Sweet Peas and Little Airplanes.

Unknown said...

Oh she is growing up so fast. Where has the time gone!