Wednesday, October 24, 2007

feeding the cats...


These are our "third" set of parents and the kids grandparents. They moved away and we all miss them very much. Me and the kids go over to their house and feed the barn cats and everytime we go the little guy has to go inside and walk through the house to check and see if they are there and everytime he comes around the corner into the kitchen and says- "Mommy, I don't think they're here." So Barbara and Billy if you're reading he wants you to know the cats are fine and he misses you both very much!!!

3 comments:

Critchlow said...

Reminds me of Dennis and Mr. Wilson- how cute.

sweetpeas said...

thats funny you said that - you're not the first to say that!

cowgirlinks said...

Wow he is getting so big. I can't believe it. I know grandma and granddad miss those two kids so much and so do I. I wish I was still there to watch them grow up. I miss all of ya'll.