Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tea for Two

The little guy had a playdate with miss LP the other day. He was so excited to have her come over he must have asked 100 times that morning when she was going to get there. When she finally did arrive they went to his room to play. LP's mom is my good friend so she stayed and we visited (she also has a baby the same age as the little miss). Anyway we're in the living room and he comes out and goes straight to the kitchen and I hear the chair slide over to the sink and the faucet comes on. I walked into the kitchen and he was filling up his mickey mouse pitcher and two little cups of water. He said LP needed a drink. He was being quite the host. So I go to his room and the entire table is set - utensils and all and he tells me they are having a tea party. So being who I am I run to get the camera and after about 3 minutes of me taking photos he gives me this look as says - "that's enough mom - you can go." He is growing up way too fast. We took the kids to the park to take some photos and it was finally cool enough to wear long sleeves. So I'll leave you with our first shot of fall....

1 comment:

Chocolate Frogs said...

That's such a cute story!! love the pix