Wednesday, February 27, 2008

finally asleep

So two days in and I've already fallen off the wagon! In all fairness I did have a photo that I took yesterday. Its up for today on the side. The above photo will serve as today's. A was sick last night and so we got zero done. After dinner she started crying and didn't fall asleep till after midnight and then tossed and turned ALL night. She is finally sleeping well and we have an appointment this afternoon. So yesterday N says to me "lets play hide and seek." I'm always up for a good game of hide and seek so I agree and ask him who is going to hide first. He replies - "you stay in the kitchen and count and I am going to go hide under my bed!" He cracks me up. So when my hiding turn rolls around I told him to count and he agrees and asks me as I am leaving - "where are you going to hide?" It's always entertaining. In taking my photos for yesterday I really wanted to use this one but it is so technically challenged that I couldn't but I so loved it so I had to share....


7 comments:

Chocolate Frogs said...

ok, your pictures are awesome (as Ford would say)

sweetpeas said...

Thanks- I'm just glad someone is reading!

Chocolate Frogs said...

don't worry, I know mom cheaks the blog often, and she usually prints out the pictures, SO I'm sure there are others, they just don't comment

Critchlow said...

How do you "cheak" a blog? I read all the time. Please keep it up.

Chocolate Frogs said...

sorry, check

Chocolate Frogs said...

LOVE THE NEW BANNER

Chocolate Frogs said...

Ok, just thinking about you and wishing you were here