Wednesday, July 30, 2008

back on line....

well kind of. And no Stacy, if you are wondering, I am not at McDonalds although I was tempted. This will be the first attempt at posting with the new service so we'll see how it goes. It's been crazy the last little while. N broke his thumb last week and was very very brave. Still working on a layout to commemorate that momentous occasion of a "first" broken bone. He wouldn't let me take photos so I had to steal the ones I did get and they are not great. He doesn't pose or sit still so I guess it's a good thing I'm not having to pay someone else to argue with him to get a good pic. So getting the picture for the above layout was tough, he was a trooper though, you only need one. I still can't believe he is four, FOUR. WOW. My favorite one of the 15 minute session is below but the landscape didn't work with the layout - may have to do a second page. The second photo really is "HIM" He is such a happy kid - splint and all. He laughs at almost everything and will try anything once, something I'm sure we will have issues with later. But for now I love that he is adventurous and full of life. I love that he genuinely cares and is concerned for the well being of others. I love how inquisitive he is about EVERYTHING. I love the little songs he makes up and his ability to make believe. I love that he wants to take pictures with my camera. That he wants to walk around the house and "document" his life. It's truly amazing to watch him and A grow and experience the ups and downs of their journey here. So I'm excited to have Internet so I can go back to getting things recorded. Hope you have a happy Wednesday!!

No comments: