Wednesday, July 28, 2010

addicted....

Hello. My name is Brandi and I'm a couponaholic.
I started really couponing in March of this year and have quickly become addicted. All I can say is if you don't coupon - START. TODAY. It has completely amazed me what we have been able to accomplish in the few short months I have been doing this. Thanks to a lot of help from my sister and a few really resourceful websites - I've been able to complete our year supply of toiletries and household items and have been able to make a pretty good dent in our year supply of food. The best part is I've been able to this with very little output and in a short amount of time. A year ago I didn't think I'd ever be able to keep a months supply around. It took a few weeks, a bit of frustration and some trial and error but it's really starting to pay off....this past week I was able to pick up everything in this picture for a whopping $2.36!! This doesn't happen all the time but when it does it sure makes it worth it!!!

I was lucky enough to have help when I was getting started and feel very blessed so I am thrilled to pay it forward. If you want to start and have questions just ask or if you already coupon and have tips please share!!

No comments: