Saturday, July 31, 2010

at four months...

I weigh 15 pounds, am 25 1/2 inches long, laugh out loud, pull my sisters hair, kick the play gym, chew on my hands, smile(moms favorite), have found my voice and have LOTS to say, love to be talked to and played with and make my family happy!!

Our little baby is growing so fast! He unfortunately has another ear infection which makes three in his four short months of life. Poor little guy - for a sick baby he is still so easy and I don't mind the extra cuddling time I get. He is already starting to get his little buns in the air during tummy time so I have no doubt crawling won't be too far behind. He is laughing and talking and N is so funny with him. He talks to him all the time and gets so excited when he smiles and laughs, I love that baby K laughs at just the right time when N is telling him a joke - he gets a kick out of that!! A on the other hand has decided that baby K just wants to pull her hair. Anytime she gets close he goes right for it and is getting really good at getting a hold of it! We're loving having him in our family and are looking forward to what's in store!

No comments: