Sunday, January 6, 2008

Big Day

So today was a big day for me and the little guy. Today was our first official day of primary! I am the primary chorister so I get to be there with him which is really fun. I had prepared singing time with little vegetable characters to help them learn how good singing habits. He paid very close attention the entire time and seemed to really be enjoying himself. So after church on the way home I asked him what we talked about in primary today and in true child fashion he replied: "we learned about the vegetables!" Too much fun! Looking forward to the rest of the year and his growth! And I finally was able to edit some of A's cake photos so I will leave you with those....



2 comments:

Critchlow said...

Dude, you took my calling. Primary Chorister is the best calling! You have to do funky book of mormon stories.

Ok, I just got off the phone with Cassie while posting. Our fence got spray painted last night. This is the second house this has happened at. It's time to buy a bb gun. I'm sick of this crap!!

Anyway, the cake eating face is hilarious. You have got to have this picture behind her and her husband when they go to cut their wedding cake. That will give him all rights to start shoving cake into Avery's mouth! Love it!!

Chocolate Frogs said...

Thats cute of Noah. I imagine that your singing time is actually fun and entertaining. I bet the kids just love you and Noah is probalby the proudest kid in the primary...So cute. Love the pix of Avery, Makes me miss them more.