Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SAHM

Some days it’s hard. There are times when I would rather be at work than listening to my kids yell. There are times when I am stressed and worried about money and paying for two teenagers and two college educations. There are times when I question my abilities as a mother and worry if I am doing all I can do. And then I see them playing, A following N all over the house and then I’m grateful. Grateful that sometimes the money gets tight, grateful that I worry and grateful for the stress because that means that I am home with them. And if I was not home with them I would miss the moments like these…..


2 comments:

Chocolate Frogs said...

Cute kids you've got!! Just remember you can work forever, but they will only be home for a little while, and then they will be busy in school and with life. Thats what I keep telling myself anyways, when things get rough.

The Repelican said...

As I have said dear, "You have the tough job, all I have to do is go to work."