Sunday, January 20, 2008

these boots are made for walking...

Barbara and Billy sent the kids real life cowboy boots for Christmas and they are too cute. N wears them ALL the time!! He put them on and immediately said he was ready to go to work with Billy!! He wears them to church and with his dress up cowboy outfit....

I especially like the chaps with the CARS underwear - I feel some serious embarrassing parent moments coming on!! You can see the little miss in hers - she thinks she is big stuff - she has a little bit of a tough time walking in them but she's getting better!! They both look so cute in them! The kids love them and so do we - thanks Billy and Barbara!!

On a photographers website that I read she had challenged everyone to pick their top seven favorite photos of 2007. It took a while and it was harder than I thought it would be. It was difficult to only choose seven. So after sifting through all 3000+ yes you read that right - 3000+ photos I took in 2007 (thank goodness for digital) these are my seven favorite. Anyone else care to share???

2 comments:

Critchlow said...

That is way too funny. That poor kid. I wouldn't encourage the whole underwear chaps thing- you might have some kind of "dancer" in your future- and if not that you'll have the broke back boy.

The outfit looks really cool though. It looks like he really is a cowboy's son. Wearing the bes and ready to ride the bull.

Poor kid doesn't stand a chance in getting married when he has a mom with a digital camera. I wonder- will we still be blogging about our kids when they are teenagers? and if so- will our teenagers read them and decide what goes up and what must come down?

Chocolate Frogs said...

I love the cowboy boots!! Too much fun!! I like your top seven pix!! I'll try and sort through mine, although it shouldn't be as hard for me seeing as probably only 20 pictures are in focus.