Thursday, January 31, 2008

a thing of beauty...

It's not everyday that you get excited over an appliance. But, last Friday at our house was just such a day. After living out of a mini fridge for the last month after ours died and the new one we purchased was on back order, the fridge was an anxiously awaited arrival. They brought that morning and about noon we were in the living room and I heard some really loud pounding I wasn't sure what it was so I went in the kitchen to check it out. Now if you don't know, our son thinks that ice is a food group all its' own. When I realized that the noise was the freezer making ice I called him into the kitchen. I said "Look what is in here." He pulled the drawer out and there were maybe three ice cubes. He looked at me with a huge smile and said: "our new fridge makes its' very own ice!" Needless to say he was the most excited of all!!

4 comments:

Chocolate Frogs said...

Well I would/and was excited about having a fridge that makes its own ice. Ice is somewhat of a Luxury in our house anyways!! I'm glad you finally got the fridge and that everything is working out. The birthday card is way cute. LOL, wish you were here.

Chocolate Frogs said...

TAG YOUR IT, SEE MY BLOG TO FIND OUT HOW TO PLAY.

Critchlow said...

Stainless steel rocks!

Critchlow said...

Life is busy- I know. But my mondays are filled with eager anticipation to read and view what family has posted on their blogs...

I have become very intimate with you fridge lately and sadly it is losing its appeal.